Mail Manager supports the filing and searching of messages in Synergy by discovering the projects you have access to, avoiding the need to manually add locations.
Note: This option is only available for subscription licence users.
· Enable Discovery of filing locations via User Preferences
· Valid user sign-in credentials e.g. email address etc.
· Synergy filing locations will appear under a collection called: Synergy
· Locations are discovered soon after starting Outlook and then once an hour
How to add Synergy locations
1. From the Mail Manager ribbon or toolbar select Tools > User preferences...
2. Select Synergy and enable the options as shown below:
3. If required change the folder name to be discovered
4. Select OK
5. After a short while you will be prompted to enter your Synergy credentials to allow Mail Manager to search for your filing locations
6. The projects you have access to will be available to file to after a few minutes
7. Up to 30 minutes later you will be able to start searching items that have been filed into your filing locations