Local and Network folders
Mail Manager supports the filing and searching of messages in local and network folders.
Automatic discovery of network folder locations
Due to how folder hierarchies of network folders can be setup, specialist configuration is required. Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Also see Discovered collections and locations
Note: This option is only available for subscription licence users.
How to manually add a local or network location:
1. Open the Add Location window via:
The Add Location window will appear:
2. Select the type of location to be added
3. Use the Browse button to select the required folder or paste in the location path
4. Enter a suitable description for the location.
Use the < and > buttons to use the folder names as the description.
The description can be updated at any time via the Locations tool.
5. Select a Collection to which the location will be added to
6. If required change the Usage. The default is File and Search. If the Search option is selected the location won't appear when filing.
7. Select OK