1. From an Outlook folder select a message or messages to be filed
2. Select the File Email button from the Mail Manager ribbon or toolbar or right-click and select the File Email option
3. Select the Add button:
4. The Add Location window will appear:
5. Select the type of location to be added
6. Use the Browse button to select the required folder or paste in the location path
7. Enter a suitable description for the location
Use the < and > buttons to use the folder names as the description.
The description can be updated at any time via the Locations tool.
8. Select a Collection to which the location will be added to
9. If required change the Usage. The default is File and Search. If the Search option is selected the location won't appear when filing.
10. Select OK