1. Select the Locations button on the main Outlook window
2. Select the collection that you want to add a location to and then select the Add Location button:
3. The Add Location window will appear:
4. Select the type of location to be added
5. Use the Browse button to select the required folder or paste in the URL or path
6. Enter a suitable description for the location.
Use the < and > buttons to use the folder names as the description.
The description can be updated at any time via the Locations tool.
7. If required change the Usage. The default is File and Search. If the Search option is selected the location won't appear when filing.
8. Select OK